Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How to Return an Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturing defect. You must return the supplied item within 7 days of the date of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a return or warranty number.
2. Mail your returned item to: ETP Engine Parts ,72 Killara Rd, Campbellfield, Victoria 3061
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original invoice and return or warranty reference number.
4. All second hand parts are stamped with a ETP punch. Ensure you are returning the correct part. Any parts without our ETP stamp will not be refunded.
5. All new parts have a tracking number punched or engraved on them and an ETP Stamp. Ensure you are returning the correct part. If a part is returned without the tracking number and stamp it will not be refunded.
6. Goods returned for credit for any reason will be at the buyers expense.
Second hand parts carry NO WARRANTY. It is important you inspect the part correctly before fitment, and ensure it is correct for your application. Any failure of your engine due to use of Second Hand Parts is solely your responsibility.
Upon inspection, if you believe the used or new part you have purchased is not acceptable or suitable please send it back to us for a replacement or a refund. There is a 7 Day Limit from the day the part is purchased to when it can be refunded. After 7 days from purchase no refund will be given.
New Parts carry a 12 month warranty on non-commercial vehicles and a 6 month warranty on commercial vehicles.
If you have a failure and you believe it is a result of a NEW part you purchased from ETP you need to take the following steps.
1. Contact ETP for a warranty form and reference number. If you are unsure if you purchased the part from ETP please provide us with the part tracking number. We can easily check if you bought the part from us. We will also advise you if the part is still covered by warranty. At this time we will also discuss and agree on the course of action you should take to repair the vehicle
2. Fill in the warranty form with as much detail as you can. We do not accept wording like “doesn’t work” “won’t fit” “buggered” etc. Send images as the help us understand the issue you are having.
3. Send the failed part and any other requested parts to ETP - WITH THE FILLED IN WARRANTY FORM and Images.
4. ETP will assess your part claim
5. If our test show the part was defective due to manufacturing we will accept the Warranty. If the our tests show the part wasn’t the cause of your problem, we will offer to send the failed parts back to you OR we can dispose of these parts, if you don’t require them back.
Accepted Methods of Payment
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Australia Post
- Couriers Please
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Australia Post will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location and packaging costs. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order.
What Information Do We Collect?
This policy covers how we use your personal information.
We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.